Videos of The Coffee Sessions event with Emma Sage and Simon Gane are now available online
17 June 2016
Emma Sage, Coffee Science Manager at the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA), and Dr Simon Gane, surgeon and leading researcher into the science and mechanism of olfaction, visited the ICO in May 2016 and spoke about the science behind taste and smell. Video recordings of their presentations are now available online.
Visit #TheCoffeeSessions page to watch the videos>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 16/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.