1 October is International Coffee Day. How will your company or organization celebrate?
28 July 2016
On 1 October 2016, the 77 Member States of the International Coffee Organization (ICO) and dozens of coffee associations from around the globe will come together to celebrate the second annual International Coffee Day. Plan an event or campaign and submit your event details to be featured on the official ICD 2016 website.
Visit the ICO blog to learn more>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 22/08/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
How will you celebrate?
Plan an event or campaign and submit your event details to be featured on the official ICD 2017 weekend website.
6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 6th Forum took place in London on 21 September 2016. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.