6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance to take place on 21 September 2016
10 August 2016
Challenges such as price volatility, decreased farm yields and profitability, climate change, food safety, and social and environmental concerns among others, pose threats to the industry as a whole. Are farmers bearing the brunt of the costs to address these issues? What can be done to evenly distribute value and responsibility across the coffee value chain?
Register for the 6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 18/08/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
How will you celebrate?
Plan an event or campaign and submit your event details to be featured on the official ICD 2017 weekend website.
6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 6th Forum took place in London on 21 September 2016. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.