Coffee Market Report July 2016 - Market consolidates price rises but Robusta supply still a concern
12 August 2016
The ICO composite indicator rose to a 17-month high in July, although the market struggled to hold on to its early gains. Coffee exports have slowed in the last couple of months, as the new Brazilian crop has not yet come to market, but consumer stocks remain relatively well supplied. Furthermore, Conab released its survey of domestic private stocks as at the end of March 2016 as being just 5.4% lower than the previous year, down from 14.4 million to 13.6 million bags.
Read the July 2016 Coffee Market Report>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.