Coffee Market Report November 2016 - Downward correction in market as supply prospects improve
16 December 2016
The recent rally in coffee prices underwent a notable reversal in November 2016, attributed to improved weather prospects in Brazil and Vietnam and a concurrent depreciation in the Brazilian real. This has reduced concerns over future supply, although the market has
been in deficit for the last couple of years and prospects for Robusta production are still less than optimal. Nevertheless, current availability of coffee remains sufficient, with total exports of 112.4 million bags over the last 12 months.
Read the latest Coffee Market Report>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 24/04/2017
Thank you for making International Coffee Day 2016 a success!
Subscribe to our mailing list for updates on the 2017 campaign! Subscribe here>>
6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 6th Forum took place in London on 21 September 2016. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.