Coffee Market Report November 2016 - Downward correction in market as supply prospects improve
16 December 2016
The recent rally in coffee prices underwent a notable reversal in November 2016, attributed to improved weather prospects in Brazil and Vietnam and a concurrent depreciation in the Brazilian real. This has reduced concerns over future supply, although the market has
been in deficit for the last couple of years and prospects for Robusta production are still less than optimal. Nevertheless, current availability of coffee remains sufficient, with total exports of 112.4 million bags over the last 12 months.
Read the latest Coffee Market Report>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 19/10/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.