Coffee Trade Statistics - November 2016
6 January 2017
World coffee exports amounted to 9.94 million bags in November 2016, compared with 8.74 million in November 2015. Exports in the first 2 months of coffee year 2016/17 (Oct/16 and Nov/16) have increased by 8.5% to 19.52 million bags compared to 18 million bags in the same period in the last coffee year. In the twelve months ending November 2016, exports of Arabica totalled 72.53 million bags compared to 69.89 million bags last year; whereas Robusta exports amounted to 45.06 million bags compared to 43.72 million bags.
Find more facts and figures about Coffee Trade Statistics>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 22/08/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
How will you celebrate?
Plan an event or campaign and submit your event details to be featured on the official ICD 2017 weekend website.
6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 6th Forum took place in London on 21 September 2016. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.