New ICO Executive Director
17 March 2017
At its 119th Session in London, the International Coffee Council appointed Mr José Dauster Sette of Brazil as the new Executive Director of the ICO for a five-year term. Press Release>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 21/09/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
How will you celebrate?
Plan an event or campaign and submit your event details to be featured on the official ICD 2017 weekend website.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum will take place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.