Arabica prices temporarily under pressure while Robusta gains
7 July 2017
The coffee market was volatile with Arabica prices tumbling and subsequently recovering to previous levels while Robusta closed higher. Exports in June remained strong at 10.9 million bags, 8.8% higher than last year, leading to large inventories in importing countries. Hence, the coffee market is well supplied going into the critical month of July when frosts remain possible in Brazil. Read the latest Coffee Market Report>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 16/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.