Welcome visit from the Ambassador of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
14 August 2017
The Executive Director, Mr José Sette, was honoured to welcome Her Excellency Ms Marie-Marguerite Ndjeka Opombo to the ICO this week. Accompanied by Mr Corneille Tabalo, the Congo Embassy’s official representative to the ICO, this visit provided a valuable opportunity to discuss the country’s coffee sector development strategy for which the ICO will lend its support. Her Excellency also congratulated Mr Sette on his appointment as ICO Executive Director and extended an invitation for him to visit the Democratic Republic of Congo next year.
Members are always welcome to visit the ICO offices. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Read more on the ICO blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 16/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.