Welcome visit from the Ambassador of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
14 August 2017
The Executive Director, Mr José Sette, was honoured to welcome Her Excellency Ms Marie-Marguerite Ndjeka Opombo to the ICO this week. Accompanied by Mr Corneille Tabalo, the Congo Embassy’s official representative to the ICO, this visit provided a valuable opportunity to discuss the country’s coffee sector development strategy for which the ICO will lend its support. Her Excellency also congratulated Mr Sette on his appointment as ICO Executive Director and extended an invitation for him to visit the Democratic Republic of Congo next year.
Members are always welcome to visit the ICO offices. Contact email@example.com for more information. Read more on the ICO blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 18/01/2019
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
This year we chose a very special theme for this year’s celebrations: ‘Women in Coffee’. Women play as important a role in the whole of the coffee chain as men, from planting the seeds to processing to trading to brewing… and drinking it. To find out more visit the dedicated International Coffee Day website.
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• National Quality Standards (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published September 2018)
• Maximum residue limits (Published September 2018)
• Country Coffee Profile: Ghana (Published September 2018)
• Mixtures and substitutes (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.