Rwandan cooperative took second place in national competition
17 February 2007
A Rwandan cooperative participating in the ICO project “Improvement of coffee quality in East and Central Africa through enhanced processing practices” took second place in the Rwandan national section of the “Taste of Harvest” cupping competition. The competition, which is sponsored by EAFCA, took place as part of the 4th African Fine Coffee Conference and Exhibition held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia from 15 - 17 February 2007.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 16/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.