Trade Statistics - September 2017
31 October 2017
•World coffee exports amounted to 8.34 million bags in September 2017, compared with 9.79 million in September 2016.
•Exports in coffee year 2016/17 (Oct/16 to Sep/17) have increased by 4.8% to 122.45 million bags compared to 116.89 million bags in the last coffee year.
•In the twelve months ending September 2017, exports of Arabica totalled 77.52 million bags compared to 71.87 million bags last year; whereas Robusta exports amounted to 44.93 million bags compared to 45.02 million bags. Find more facts and figures about Coffee Trade Statistics>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 18/01/2019
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
This year we chose a very special theme for this year’s celebrations: ‘Women in Coffee’. Women play as important a role in the whole of the coffee chain as men, from planting the seeds to processing to trading to brewing… and drinking it. To find out more visit the dedicated International Coffee Day website.
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• National Quality Standards (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published September 2018)
• Maximum residue limits (Published September 2018)
• Country Coffee Profile: Ghana (Published September 2018)
• Mixtures and substitutes (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.