Trade Statistics - September 2017
31 October 2017
•World coffee exports amounted to 8.34 million bags in September 2017, compared with 9.79 million in September 2016.
•Exports in coffee year 2016/17 (Oct/16 to Sep/17) have increased by 4.8% to 122.45 million bags compared to 116.89 million bags in the last coffee year.
•In the twelve months ending September 2017, exports of Arabica totalled 77.52 million bags compared to 71.87 million bags last year; whereas Robusta exports amounted to 44.93 million bags compared to 45.02 million bags. Find more facts and figures about Coffee Trade Statistics>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 21/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.