New ICO Head of Operations takes up post
24 January 2018
Gerardo Patacconi, the new Head of Operations at the International Coffee Organization (ICO), has taken up his post. Mr Patacconi previously held the position of Director (OiC) of the Department of Agri-Business Development at the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), where he led the development and implementation of industrial and commercial policies, strategies and projects in over 60 countries with a focus on agro-industries also covering migration and youth employment and women empowerment, as well as public-private partnerships and buyers-suppliers sustainability projects with retailers and manufacturers.
In his new position, along with managing the Operations Division of the Organization, Mr Patacconi will lead on the implementation of the ICO’s Programme of Activities and new Five-Year Action Plan. More>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 21/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.