Executive Director gives keynote speech at Pu'er International Coffee Expo
29 January 2018
The ICO's Executive Director, Mr Josť Sette, gave the keynote speech at the first ever Pu'er International Specialty Coffee Expo on 29 January 2018. Pu'er is in Yunnan province, which is responsible for more than 99% of Chinese coffee production. Mr Sette gave a presentation on the global outlook of the coffee industry, including China. For crop year 2016/17, the ICO estimates production at slightly below two million 60kg bags - making China the 13th largest producer in the world.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 14/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.