Changes to dissemination and publication of ICO monthly trade data
22 February 2018
Effective from 29 March 2018, the ICO will change its internal procedure with regards to monthly trade data, which covers data on exports (Arabica and Robusta) by exporting countries as well as imports and re-exports by importing countries.
Under the new policy, the complete monthly trade data will be emailed to paying subscribers on the last business day of the month at 3pm (GMT) and the summary report will be available free of charge on the ICO website at 3pm (GMT) the next business day.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 18/09/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
International Coffee Day is fast approaching. The International Coffee Organization has chosen a very special theme for this year’s celebrations: ‘Women in Coffee’. Women play as important a role in the whole of the coffee chain as men, from planting the seeds to processing to trading to brewing… and drinking it. To find out more visit the dedicated International Coffee Day website.
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.