Changes to dissemination and publication of ICO monthly trade data
22 February 2018
Effective from 29 March 2018, the ICO will change its internal procedure with regards to monthly trade data, which covers data on exports (Arabica and Robusta) by exporting countries as well as imports and re-exports by importing countries.
Under the new policy, the complete monthly trade data will be emailed to paying subscribers on the last business day of the month at 3pm (GMT) and the summary report will be available free of charge on the ICO website at 3pm (GMT) the next business day.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 19/06/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.