Trade Statistics - January 2018
28 February 2018
• World coffee exports amounted to 11.01 million bags in January 2018, compared with 9.12 million in January 2017.
• Exports in the first 4 months of coffee year 2017/18 (Oct/17 to Jan/18) have increased by 3.1% to 40.74 million bags compared to 39.53 million bags in the same period in the last coffee year.
• In the twelve months ending January 2018, exports of Arabica totalled 77.37 million bags compared to 74 million bags last year; whereas Robusta exports amounted to 45.52 million bags compared to 45.51 million bags. Find more facts and figures about Coffee Trade Statistics>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 18/09/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
International Coffee Day is fast approaching. The International Coffee Organization has chosen a very special theme for this year’s celebrations: ‘Women in Coffee’. Women play as important a role in the whole of the coffee chain as men, from planting the seeds to processing to trading to brewing… and drinking it. To find out more visit the dedicated International Coffee Day website.
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.