Reappointment of Mr. NÚstor Osorio as Executive Director
22 May 2007
At its 97th Session from 22 to 25 May, the International Coffee Council decided unanimously to renew the term of office of the Executive Director for a further five years from 30 September 2007 to 30 September 2012. In an interview in the April/May 2007 issue of Coffee and Cocoa International, the Executive Director sets out some aspects of his vision for the future of the International Coffee Agreement over the next few years.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.