“Coffee Outlook” conference in Vietnam
26 March 2008
The Executive Director, Mr Néstor Osorio, attended the Conference “Coffee Outlook” organized by the Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development of the Ministry of Agriculture of Vietnam on 26 and 27 March 2008 in Hanoi. In addition to a large group of Vietnamese coffee producers and representatives of the industry, the Conference was attended by numerous delegates from different countries. Mr Osorio made a presentation regarding the recent evolution in the main commodity markets with special emphasis on the coffee situation. He also analysed the way in which Vietnam has developed production and its market share in the world in recent years. At this occasion he had meetings with the Vice-Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Mr Diep Kinh Tan, the General Director of IPSARD, Dr Dang Kim Son, and the new Chairman of the Vietnam Coffee and Cocoa Association (VICOFA), Mr Luong Van Tu.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 08/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.