Meeting of International Commodity Bodies
13 March 2008
Meeting of International Commodity Bodies: The ICO Head of Operations, José Sette, attended the 15th meeting of the Common Fund for Commodities (CFC) and International Commodity Bodies (ICBs) held in Madrid on 13 March 2008. The CFC Managing Director outlined developments in CFC strategy, which will include partnership with the EC action plan on commodities, and increased collaboration with private donors. The CFC Secretariat also reported on follow-up on the third CFC five-year action plan (2008 – 2012). Mr. Sette took the opportunity to inform representatives about new features of the 2007 Agreement. The ICO is the largest recipient of funding from the CFC, which has contributed US$45 million towards 29 coffee development projects with a total value of US$84 million.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.