The Executive Director visited Côte d’Ivoire from 8 to 10 February 2009
8 February 2009
The Executive Director, Mr Néstor Osorio, visited Côte d’Ivoire from 8 to 10 February 2009, accompanied by the Ambassador of Côte d’Ivoire to the United Kingdom, H.E. Mr Djangoné-Bi and the Permanent Representative of Côte d’Ivoire to International Commodities Bodies in London, Mr Saint-Cyr Djikalou. During his visit, Mr Osorio met government representatives dealing with the coffee sector, including Mr Amadou Gon Coulibaly, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, and Mr Youssouf Soumahoro Diallo, Minister of Trade and Industry, who confirmed the invitation of Côte d’Ivoire to host the International Coffee Council in September 2009. The Executive Director also met Mr Anoh Nguessan Gilbert, President of the Management Committee for the Coffee Sector, and gave a number of interviews to the national media.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 17/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.