Brazil – new permanent representative to the ICO
27 August 2010
The Minister for External Relations in Brazil has appointed a new Permanent Representative of Brazil to the ICO, Ambassador Marcos Vinícius Pinta Gama, with the intention of enhancing the participation of Brazil in the activities of the Organization. H.E. Mr Pinta Gama presented his credentials to the Executive Director of the ICO on 27 August 2010, accompanied by Minister Counsellor Flávio Marega of the Brazilian Embassy, and reaffirmed that Brazil was committed to the successful conclusion of the ratification process for the International Coffee Agreement 2007 and the work of the ICO in the world coffee economy.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 21/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.