Trade Statistics - January 2014
28 February 2014
World coffee exports amounted to 8.65 million bags in January 2014, compared with 9.45 million bags in January 2013. Exports in first four months of coffee year 2013/14 (Oct/13 to Jan/14) have fallen by 8.7% in comparison with the first four months of the last coffee year. In the twelve months ending January 2014, exports of Arabica totalled 68.48 million bags compared to 67.95 million bags last year; whereas Robusta exports amounted to 40.03 million bags compared to 44.17 million bags. More
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 22/03/2019
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
ICD2018 chose a very special theme for this year’s celebrations: ‘Women in Coffee’. Women play as important a role in the whole of the coffee chain as men, from planting the seeds to processing to trading to brewing… and drinking it. To find out more visit the dedicated International Coffee Day website.
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• National Quality Standards (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published September 2018)
• Maximum residue limits (Published September 2018)
• Country Coffee Profile: Ghana (Published September 2018)
• Mixtures and substitutes (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.