Mr. Dubois attended the 2nd East African Fine Coffee Association Conference
3 March 2005
The Head of Operations, Mr. Pablo Dubois, attended the 2nd East African Fine Coffee Association Conference in Livingstone, Zambia from 3 to 5 March 2005. Mr. Dubois chaired a workshop in which the new ICO manual on methods to increase coffee consumption, particularly in producing countries, was presented. He also delivered a paper listing a number of positive effects on health associated with coffee consumption that have emerged from recent scientific studies.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 17/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.