31 August 2011
The Executive Director a.i., Mr José Sette, was invited to speak at the 10th International Coffee Meeting of Ramacafé, held in Managua, Nicaragua from 29 to 31 August 2011. The general objective of the meeting was to generate improvement of the standard of living of coffee producers and others involved in agro-industrial coffee processes, promoting quality, marketing, sustainability and environmental protection. Mr Sette’s presentation focused on the role of the ICO in the world coffee sector.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 07/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.