52nd anniversary of independence of Côte d’Ivoire
7 August 2012
The Executive Director of the ICO, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, was invited to attend celebrations marking the 52nd anniversary of independence of Côte d’Ivoire on 7 August 2012. During his visit to Abidjan he met the President of Côte d’Ivoire, H.E. Mr. Alassane Ouattara and high-level government officials including the Minister of Foreign Affairs, H.E. Mr Daniel Kablan Duncan, the Minister of Industry, M. Moussa Dosso and the Minister of Agriculture, M. Mamadou Sangafowa Coulibaly. Mr Silva also met the President of the European Council, Mr. Herman Van Rompuy.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.