ICO’s Head of Operations Attends 1st Lao Coffee Festival
18 November 2014
Mauricio Galindo, Head of Operations at ICO, visited the Lao People’s Democratic Republic on the occasion of the 1st Lao Coffee Festival. Mr Galindo delivered a speech on production and consumption trends in the global coffee industry as well as climate-related challenges farmers are facing around the world. In light of current discussions that Lao may join the International Coffee Organization, he also presented a brief history of the ICO and the benefits of becoming a Member country. Read more on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.