ICO and the Speciality Coffee Association of Europe Host First Event in Coffee Education Series
18 March 2015
The ICO and the SCAE UK Chapter Education Coordinators hosted the first in a series of coffee education events titled 'The Coffee Sessions 2015'. The 2015 UK Barista Champion Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood and Gold Cup Brew Master Ronny Ronny Billemon presented on the importance of water chemistry and filtration in coffee brewing. Watch the video recordings of the first event and find more information on The Coffee Sessions page>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 21/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.