Highlights from the 114th Session of the International Coffee Council in March 2015
18 March 2015
The 114th session of the International Coffee Council took place from 2-6 March 2015 in London. ICO Members from 40 coffee exporting and 33 coffee importing countries as well as members of the private sector attended the meetings. Mr Conradin Rasi, 1st Secretary and Deputy Head of the Economic Section of the Embassy of Switzerland in the United Kingdom, chaired the meetings and will also lead the September 2015 meetings scheduled to take place in Milan, Italy. Visit our blog for a summary of the highlights of the March 2015 ICO meetings>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 18/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.