Highlights from ICO’s Presentation at Re:co, Specialty Coffee Symposium in Sweden
22 June 2015
Mauricio Galindo, ICO’s Head of Operations, delivered a talk at the Re:Co Symposium 2015 in Gothenburg, Sweden on the state of the global coffee supply chain. Offering insight into some of the most pressing topics in the global coffee market, Mr Galindo focused on issues concerning production data, market access challenges faced by smallholder coffee producers, and the interesting shifts in trends in consumer markets.
Read highlights from his presentation on the ICO Blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 16/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.