Coffee Market Report October 2015 - Coffee market rallies briefly, but downward trend continues
11 November 2015
Despite a slight jump in coffee prices at the beginning of October, these gains were short-lived as global commodity markets turned lower. Total exports for coffee year 2014/15 dropped for the first time in five years, but still reached the relatively high level of 110.7 million bags. Looking ahead to the coming year, however, several major producing countries are facing potential production setbacks, putting a lot of pressure on the 2016/17 Brazilian crop.
Read the latest Coffee Market Report on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 11/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.