Coffee Market Report December 2015 - Prices maintain down trend, production estimates show recovery
14 January 2016
The coffee market fell again in December 2015, reaching its second lowest monthly average of the year. This decrease was entirely attributable to the drop in Robusta prices over the course of the month. Our first estimate of coffee production in crop year 2015/16 comes to 143.4 million bags, a slight 1.4% recovery compared to 2014/15, which has been revised lower to 141.4 million. Lower production in Brazil as estimated by Conab has been compensated by increases provisionally estimated in Vietnam, Colombia and Indonesia, among others.
Read the full Coffee Market Report on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.