Coffee Trade Statistics - April 2016
31 May 2016
World coffee exports amounted to 9.32 million bags in April 2016, compared with 10.14 million in April 2015. Exports in the first seven months of coffee year 2015/16 (Oct/15 to Apr/16) have increased by 0.7% in comparison with the first seven months of the last coffee year. In the twelve months ending April 2016, exports of Arabica totalled 71.14 million bags compared to 68.57 million bags last year; whereas Robusta exports amounted to 41.26 million bags compared to 44.82 million bags.
Find more facts and figures in our #CoffeeTradeStats infographic>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 27/03/2017
Thank you for making International Coffee Day 2016 a success!
Subscribe to our mailing list for updates on the 2017 campaign! Subscribe here>>
6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 6th Forum took place in London on 21 September 2016. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.