Coffee Market Report June 2016 - Coffee consumption increases as market hits 14-month high
12 July 2016
Prices rallied significantly in June, as the Brazilian real strengthened against the US dollar and the 2016/17 Brazilian crop entered its potential frost season. The monthly average of the ICO composite indicator price reached a 14-month high of 127.05 cents/lb, up 6% on May, with export volumes in May also slowing for the second consecutive month. Global coffee consumption continues to increase, albeit at a slightly slower rate, with the most dynamic demand recorded in Asia & Oceania.
Read the June 2016 Coffee Market Report>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.