ICO’s Executive Director delivers opening remarks at the Sustainable Coffee Event in Indonesia
18 October 2016
The Executive Director of the International Coffee Organization, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, visited Indonesia to speak at the Sustainable Coffee Event organized by the Indonesian Association of Coffee Exporters (GAEKI) and the Sustainable Coffee Platform Indonesia (SCOPI) as part of the Trade Expo Indonesia (TEI) from 12-16 October 2016.
Read the Executive Director's remarks on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 21/06/2017
Thank you for making International Coffee Day 2016 a success!
Subscribe to our mailing list for updates on the 2017 campaign! Subscribe here>>
6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 6th Forum took place in London on 21 September 2016. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.