Vacancy notice for the post of Executive Director
24 January 2017
The International Coffee Council, at its 118th Special Session on 23 January 2017, approved the terms of reference for the post of Executive Director of the ICO. Member Governments are requested to forward the names of their endorsed candidates together with curricula vitae and personal letters of motivation to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Office Manager, International Coffee Organization, 22 Berners Street, London W1T 3DD, no later than 23 February 2017. Candidates are required to state in their letters of motivation that, for the purposes of data protection, they consent that their curricula vitae and letters may be circulated to the Organizationís Pre-Selection Committee. Click here for more information>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.