Vacancy notice for the post of Executive Director
24 January 2017
The International Coffee Council, at its 118th Special Session on 23 January 2017, approved the terms of reference for the post of Executive Director of the ICO. Member Governments are requested to forward the names of their endorsed candidates together with curricula vitae and personal letters of motivation to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Office Manager, International Coffee Organization, 22 Berners Street, London W1T 3DD, no later than 23 February 2017. Candidates are required to state in their letters of motivation that, for the purposes of data protection, they consent that their curricula vitae and letters may be circulated to the Organizationís Pre-Selection Committee. Click here for more information>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 12/10/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
This year we have chosen a very special theme for this year’s celebrations: ‘Women in Coffee’. Women play as important a role in the whole of the coffee chain as men, from planting the seeds to processing to trading to brewing… and drinking it. To find out more visit the dedicated International Coffee Day website.
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• National Quality Standards (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published September 2018)
• Maximum residue limits (Published September 2018)
• Country Coffee Profile: Ghana (Published September 2018)
• Mixtures and substitutes (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.