5th Edition of FESTICOFFEE
26 April 2017
The Cocoa and Coffee Inter-professional Council of Cameroon (CICC) invited the Acting Executive Director, Dr Denis Seudieu, to participate at the 5th Edition of FESTICOFFEE, a ‘grand Public’ Festival of African Coffee that took place in Yaoundé, Cameroon, from 20 to 22 April 2017. The Festival was opened by H.E. Mr Luc Magloire Mbarga Antangana, Minister of Commerce. The aim of the event was to promote the coffee industry in Africa. It was marked by the participation of VICOFA, the Coffee Sector authority of Vietnam. More>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.