Two coffee project proposals approved by the CFC
1 October 2007
Two coffee project proposals “Increasing the Resilience of Coffee Production to Leaf Rust and Other Diseases in India, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Zimbabwe” and “Access to Finance for the Development of Diversification Crops in Coffee Producing Areas in Burundi and Côte d’Ivoire”, sponsored by the International Coffee Organization (ICO), have been approved by the Common Fund for Commodities (CFC). The projects will be implemented by CABI Africa and the Fonds de Garantie des Cooperatives Café – Cacao (FGCCC), under the supervision of the ICO.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 16/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.