ICO designated as Depositary of the 2007 Agreement
25 January 2008
ICO designated as Depositary of the 2007 Agreement: At an extraordinary session of the International Coffee Council on 25 January 2008, ICO Members adopted Resolution 436, designating the ICO as the Depositary of the International Coffee Agreement 2007, which was concluded in London in September 2007. Depositary functions will include preparing the original text of the Agreement for signature, preparing certified true copies and receiving signatures and instruments of ratification, approval or acceptance.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.